The subjects energy efficiency and mobility are at times of energy turnaround more connected than ever before. More and more cities and companies are asking themselves, how they can face ecological requirements of the future by economic means.
Therefore optimised vehicle fleets based on alternative drives is a key component, which satisfies specific application purposes of the operator.
By this means - starting from status analysis or requirement analysis, until implementation of optimisation – we accompany you with integrated concepts and solutions. Our consultancy capitalises on detailed analysis of different application purposes and usage profiles. Thus potentials to substitute conventional vehicles can be derived, so that – in consideration of specific application purposes - new vehicles will be selected for the fleet.
It serves the whole scope of available technologies on the market - from electric vehicles, hydrogen vehicles, to gas and modern combustion vehicles. Additionally further forms of mobility for public transport will be included.
Our comprehensive consultancy provides comparative calculations for all vehicles with different drive technologies taken into account purchase and leasing as well as operation costs, maintenance costs and other ancillary costs (TCO calculation, TCO = total cost of ownership).
In doing so, it is important to fully exploit the potential offered by lower operating and maintenance costs as well as the funding opportunities available on the market for vehicles with alternative drive systems.
1. Vehicle fleet analysis
- requirement analysis: definition of goals of the vehicle fleet (economic efficiency, vehicle and mobility mix, environmental framework etc.)
- cost analysis: status-quo (vehicles, IT, vehicle fleet management etc.)
- acquisition analysis: acquisition structures for vehicles (purchase, leasing etc.)
- analysis of vehicle fleet structure (allocation, cost distribution, locations)
- analysis of possibilities to implement energy suppliers in the context of integrating electric mobility or natural gas vehicles
- analysing possibilities to build charging infrastructure
- analysis of possibilities to integrate local produced renewable energies in the field of mobility (e.g. photovoltaic)
- visualisation of vehicle fleet capacity, downtimes, tour length etc.
- presenting potentials for vehicles with alternative drive technologies (electric vehicles and natural gas vehicles etc.)
2. Vehicle Fleet Optimisation
- development of optimisation concept and recommendations for action according to previously defined goals
- profitability assessment (full-cost accounting for vehicles, charging infrastructure and refuelling infrastructure, involvement in energy production systems, training courses etc.)
- support in clarification of legal issues (e.g. documentation of personal movement data)
- proposal to substitute conventional drive vehicles with electric, gas or fuel cell vehicles
- proposals for possible pooling concepts, charging concepts, involvement of renewable energies, involvement of employees, in-house workshops
- presentation of funding possibilities (vehicles, charging infrastructure, refuelling infrastructure etc.)
- prioritisation of particular improvement measures
- goal: agreement on an action plan (measures, scheduling, costs etc.), which includes all issues mentioned above